Home > Me > What am I meant to say?

What am I meant to say?

What am I meant to say when my mum starts crying about my dad? We were in the car today, returning from town, I looked over and she was crying. I asked what was up, she said she was thinking of dad. I asked if there was anything specific, she said she still can’t believe what he has done.

The moment she said that, I was stumped, what am I meant to say to this?

About these ads
Categories: Me
  1. February 14, 2013 at 21:32

What has your Dad done ?
    Sometimes people do not want you to solve their problems. Just be there to listen and not judge. Crying helps give relief from all the pent up emotions within .I heartily approve of it. Don’t take sides , everybody is on a difficult journey in life, sometimes it leads us to where we need to be, it may be a bit rocky that is all .

2. February 14, 2013 at 21:49

Ok , but from what I can remember they were not happy were they ? They still love you so the problem is theirs to resolve. When you break up it can be extremely painful , there are all the memories and emotions from the past with that person. Sometimes there has to be a break, life is too short but it is still tough. Your Mom is probably on edge, feeling emotionally drained and just a simple thought/memory can upset her. She will recover over time. Just be a loving son , ask if she wants a cup of tea etc., just be there for her. You cannot make decisions for her she has to sort out her own head. But if she cries then know it is better for her to let this out than let it build up inside which can be damaging emotionally further down the line . . Hope this helps. Feel free to get in touch for support.

3. August 30, 2014 at 13:53

When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added
    I get 4 emails with the same comment. Is there any way you’ll be able to
    remove me from that service? Thanks!

4. September 3, 2014 at 20:13

And open to feedback which will strengthen and improve our services.
    The commercial potential hidden in the ever growing online gaming market has been known to marketers for a long time.
    If you’re looking to play casino games on the Web,
    check out Casino Midas where there are hundreds of new games and promotions.

5. September 4, 2014 at 01:35

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i
    thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant piece
    of writing.

6. September 5, 2014 at 06:37

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person’s web site
    link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same for you.

7. September 8, 2014 at 07:06

I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re working with?

I’m having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any suggestions?

8. September 9, 2014 at 05:45

You can test the integration of this plugin in a few ways as well as directly from within the editor.
    This game has been downloaded by more than 1,000,000 Android users and has received about 948 rating with
    3. You also build a fish tank (or as many as you want) and decorate it (or them).

9. September 11, 2014 at 08:40

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here.

I did however expertise a few technical issues using this
    site, since I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it
    to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will very
    frequently affect your placement in google and could damage
    your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

10. September 11, 2014 at 23:37

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new
    scheme in our community. Your website offered
    us with helpful information to work on. You’ve done an impressive process and our whole group will probably be thankful to
    you.

11. September 12, 2014 at 05:16

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice at
    the same time as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe
    for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent concept

12. September 12, 2014 at 06:22

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for info about this subject for a
    while and yours is the best I have found out so
    far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?

1. No trackbacks yet.